[Bf-committers] CVS commit: lib/irix-6.5-mips/ftgl/include FTFace.h FTFont.h FTGL.h FTGLPixmapFont.h FTPoint.h FTSize.h lib/irix-6.5-mips/ftgl/lib Makefile libftgl.a patch.txt

Chris Want bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 10 May 2003 21:45:05 -0600

> yeah, hindsight is 20/20. still 3d performance of that binary
> is terrible. is  there something else going on between what i CVS'ed
> (which didn't handle freetype correctly) and what you sent me? I'm
> using andimpact graphics with 250mhz 2meg L2, the faster thing's i've got.
> this have the same problem that made 2.25 unusable on O2's, even
> r10k's

If you go to the irix section of source/nan_definitions.mk
and comment out:

     # enable l10n
     export INTERNATIONAL ?= true

     # enable freetype2 support for text objects
     export WITH_FREETYPE2 ?= true

Then it will build without this new stuff and you can
test if that is slowing performance or if it is
something else (don't forget to do a gmake clean
beforehand).

Chris