[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/source Makefile nan_definitions.mk nan_link.mk blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern Makefile blender/source/blender/blenlib BLI_vfontdata.h blender/source/blender/blenlib/intern Makefile

LarstiQ bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 10 May 2003 22:20:32 +0200

On Sat, May 10, 2003 at 10:16:28PM +0200, Hans Lambermont wrote:
<snip>
> Pity that tinderbox/bonsai blame allocation doesn't work yet ;-)
> I think this commit broke the FreeBSD tinderbox builds:

It did, which is why sgefant disabled INTERNATIONAL in the first place.
Detect wether FTGL is there, don't do the international dance, or shove
it into extern still?

LarstiQ