[Bf-committers] ShadowBuffers sizes

Michael Velikanje bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 9 May 2003 20:40:06 -0800

Hi,
I just compiled the latest cvs download, I did a cvs update blender at
approx, 5:45PM my time on 5/09/03 (it compiles and links fine as long
as I set INTERNATIONAL=false). It looks very nice, great job on the new
2.27 splash screen, it still says 2.26 in the header bar though. The
one thing that stands out is the lack of ShadowBuffer choices in the
Lamps window 512 being the only choice, are the rest of the choices
going to reappear?

Also it would be nice to see the UV_Sphere mapping choice back in the
UV editor, I've added it back in, in my compile and it works fine, as
long as you add the sphere in the top view, something to do with how
the UV_Mapping is set when an Object is added into a scene, it looks
like it is set using the local cord. in the window, not the global
cords.

Michael Velikanje