[Bf-committers] Meeting notes may 4 2003, todo list!

Michel Selten bf-committers@blender.org
08 May 2003 21:27:41 +0200

On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 23:32, LarstiQ wrote:
> > - LarstiQ: is autoconf ready as part of the release?
>
> Nope, I suggest we make this a target for 2.28 instead.
> I would really like people to test it tho, and specifically (help from)
> somone with a FreeBSD setup. This is always so, not just because of the
> release.

Hmm, maybe we can create a sort of todo list for the autoconf then.
Maybe I should have provided some feedback about this a little earlier,
but anyway. Here are a couple of things that come into my head that I
don't know the status of, or are _definately_ not working:

- static link blender with OpenGL
- 'make dist' and equivalent commands. A start has been made, but this
  has not been maintained. Currently not all necessary files are being
  put in a .tgz file. This can be fixed for 2.27, but requires some
  work. Currently I have my priorities at other things.

With regards,
	Michel