[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x BGL.c BGL.h Draw.c Draw.h EXPP_interface.c EXPP_interface.h Window.c Window.h Blender.c Camera.c Camera.h Image.c Image.h Lamp.c Lamp.h Makefile.am gen_utils.c gen_utils.h modules.h

Willian Padovani Germano bf-committers@blender.org
08 May 2003 13:50:16 -0300

Greetings : ),

On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 09:55, LarstiQ wrote:
> On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 08:15:03AM -0400, Douglas Bischoff wrote:
> > On Wednesday, May 7, 2003, at 11:06 PM, Willian Padovani Germano wrote:
> >
> > >  * Added submodules Draw (gui) and BGL (OpenGL wrapper):
> > >      The code comes from bpython/intern/opy_draw.c, with minor changes
> > >      to integrate it in the new implementation.
> >
> > Hello, ianwill!
> >
> > Quick questions for you:
> >
> > * Are these part of the "exppython" setup? (i.e. during autoconf need
> > to specify --enable-exppython)
>
> Yes.
> > * Are they fully functional with regards to allowing existing scripts
> > to call BGL?
>
> I hope so :)

: (, I guess they're not. LarstiQ.  I just finished cleaning things up,
getting rid of warnings, etc. for Draw and BGL, before commiting the
changes.  Today I'll test and try to fix everything properly.  Sorry for
doing that (and for commiting unexpected stuff during a "feature freeze"
-- only did because exp-python is independent from 2.27).  The commited
changes, specially in Camera, Lamp and Image, needed to be in cvs in
case other coders decide to help in exp-python.

I won't update cvs again before 2.27 comes out, but I can send any
patches eventually needed to you, Douglas, and anyone else interested.
So, if someone wants to play with exppython before 2.27's launch, just
email me directly.

--
Willian, wgermano@ig.com.br