Quicktime Bug Note (was: Re: [Bf-committers] Meeting notes may 4 2003, todo list!)

Rob Haarsma bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 07 May 2003 16:53:48 +0200

> With the "PAL" button in Blender pushed (to set the resolution to 720
> x 576 in Blender) and DV-Pal selected as the Quicktime setting, I get
> a proper 720 x 576 movie output. Seems fine over here.

Thank you for testing. It's good to know it works !

On the freeze with the codec options button, there is an alternate approach
to retrieve the codec information. This needs to get tested on OSX.
(windows here)
Hope i can persuade sgefant to do some bug hunting ! (again...)

Rob.