[Bf-committers] Deprecated header

Kino bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 6 May 2003 16:36:48 +0200

Hi LarstiQ

> This is just a warning, it is issued by gcc versions 3.x, being
> stricter than 2.95 was when it comes to C++. In this case it is the
> inclusion of<iostream.h> instead of <iostream>. The difference between
> the two is in which namespace they operate.

thank's, now i understand a little more, is just why i see it in
different place, the next time i try to do a better search before post
question...
also Mario ( a member of the Makehuman project) helped me in
understand what this error mean

> Blender has quite a lot of these warnings, you could try to find them
> all, investigate which can be simply replaced and which need a bit
> more work if you want to, but it isn't critical.

I see other (vector warn), but  if are not critical i prefer to use
this time to help in some other project :)

i dont want to waste your time

> There is nothing
> wrong with your television ;)

 :D