[Bf-committers] Question

Tue, 6 May 2003 16:01:08 +0200

Hi.

"Object Hierarchy" is completely wrong. In Blender both words have a
different meaning.

In Maya or Softimage it is called 'Schematic overview'. That could do...

Howver, in current manuals it is still called Oops Window. Therefore
"OOPS Schematic" still fits nice for me, referring to both old stuff
(oops) and what other programs call it (schematic).

-Ton-