[Bf-committers] Question

Chris Want bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 06 May 2003 07:51:01 -0600

 > That would be Object Hierarchy :)

English is wierd. =D

> As for the icon, that screenshot's a bit old and that icon was how it looked
> in an old tuhopuu I was working with (no idea why!). It looks 'normal' in
> the current tuhopuu.

Ahh ... I think I know why this happened: the file
release/datafiles/blenderbuttons in bf-blender (which
is a targa) is from an old version of blender that
predates the nla window. If some ex-NaN person has
a more recent version on a harddrive somewhere they
should commit it.

Having said that, I always thought the NLA icon was
kind of a splotchy eye sore ... maybe someone should
design a new one.

Chris