[Bf-committers] SSL dependency

Carsten Wartmann bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 5 May 2003 21:40:06 +0200

Charles Wardlaw writes:
 > codebase.  I'm not saying that the realtime stuff should be dealt away
 > with altogether (I'm actually quite excited to hear that Solid is being
 > released for free), but there are already enough mature realtime
 > platforms out there to satisfy the needs of everyone.

Which are? I think you can't compare Virtools a $xxxx app (without a
modeller, add another $xxxx for maya or max) which can do virtually
all or things like a "game" engine where you have to programm all
beside the graphic output yourself.

I still searching for a so integrated and fast tool like blender, I am
not very religious about Blender, so I would be happy to se an
alternative (beside Blender getting a stonger position in realtime 3D).

Carsten.