[Bf-committers] New group select menu

Mon, 5 May 2003 15:07:53 +0200

Hi,

- I like the Shift+G menu!

- Shift+P and Shift+C is a bit overkill... you know in blender you can
activate menu items with the keys 1-2-3.. etc? Plus it has a builtin
memory, so the 2nd time a <SHIFT-G, Enter> is sufficient.
We have a huge lack of available hotkeys, so better to reserve a few
for future usage.

- The wire colors: there have been a few proposals and experiments on
wire colors in Blender. I like to challenge everyone here (and on the
forums) to come with a coherent proposal for how the colors could be
improved. This also related to zbuffered drawing. We can even choose to
implement a couple of different wire-color systems, as a per-window or
User preset.

-Ton-