[Bf-committers] Hard lock while using GUI-Scripts Was Re: [Bf-committers] Quicktime & autoconf

Meino Christian Cramer bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 05 May 2003 07:28:26 +0200 (CEST)

From: Kester Maddock <Christopher.Maddock.1@uni.massey.ac.nz>
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] Quicktime & autoconf
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 11:52:57 +1200

Hi Kester,

 ...will try this this evening, since I am not at home for a while
 this day.

 I am eager to catch the bug and to help the blender sourcerer a
 little bit in makeing Blender a stable place in life :)

 I have another script found (an exporter to the yafray renderer -- by
 the way: yafray is excellent compared to its early state of
 development!),  which puts some buttons on the screen.

 I will try to lock my box with it as soon as I am at home  ;))

 Thank you very much for your support, Kester ! :)

 Kind regards,
 Meino

 PS: I haeve changed the subject of the mail to distinguish this
 thread from that which deals with the other problem: The
 quicktime-I-cannot-compile-this-without-hacking-configure.ac-bug.
 OK?