[Bf-committers] test images

Douglas Toltzman bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 2 May 2003 11:05:47 -0400 (EDT)

This is the first time I've seen any problem with JPEG output.  I've got 5
versions of Blender on the same machine and I haven't noticed this before.
Like I mentioned in a previous post, I didn't bother to try other quality
settings, etc. to see if it may have just been an anomaly that is not
unique to the recent build.  I'm sorry I don't have a lot of time to test.
It may very well be my build environment; I may have 2 versions of the
jpeg libs or something.  I recently (Jan 2003) compiled the most recent
jpeg libs and installed them on that machine.

Here's the blend file for your edification;
http://www.oakstreetsoftware.com/~doug/test20030501.blend
(you may not have the font I used, but that should not matter).