[Bf-committers] Quicktime & autoconf

Meino Christian Cramer bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 01 May 2003 06:41:33 +0200 (CEST)

From: Kester Maddock <Christopher.Maddock.1@uni.massey.ac.nz>
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] Quicktime & autoconf
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 13:21:28 +1200

Hi Kester,

 I tried your patch...

 It /seems/ to work...hrrrm...  ;)

 Means:
 The "from math import *" does work now.

 ***BUT***

 When I tried PovAnim it totally looks my machine. I had to power
 down. Even SysReq does not work anymore.

 More exactly:
 Hitting ALT-P once results in a "Python Error"-Dialog from Blender.
 Hitting ALT-P a second time locks the machine totally. Even SysReq
 does not work anymore...very nasty.

 I will send the PovAnim script to you in a private mail, since my
 mail was bounced last time I tried to mail this script to this list.
 May be you check PovAnim on your machine, Kester? Do some "sync"s
 before! ;)

 This script work with old versions of blender cvs (a snapshot from ~
 22.03.2003) -- so I think, the script isn't the problem in frist
 turn.

 The URL of the PovAnim script is:

   http://jmsoler.free.fr/util/blenderfile/povanim.htm

 Kind regards,
 Meino

 - used system, software: -
 Linux 2.4.20
 gcc 3.2.3
 glibc 2.3.2.
 binutils 2.13.90.0.20
 gdb 5.3
 XFree 4.30 (hardware dri/drm enabled and working)
 IceWM 2.7

- used system, hardware: -
 ATI Radeon 7500 AGP made by Sapphire
 Athlon XP 2400+