[Bf-committers] Now for Tuhopuu OSX

Joseph B. Winston IV bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 18:50:25 -0600

I've had no problems compiling either tuhopuu of bf-blender for os x.
If you want, I can send you a copy of the changes to make to the
tuhopuu files to make them compile. just email me. you'll probably need
to install a couple of libs also. As for your problem, I may be wrong,
but it looks like you need to install libpng. if you have fink
installed just type "fink install libpng" in the terminal and let it
work. then you'll need to change the makefile in the tuhopuu directory
on line 23 to read "export NAN_PNG ?= /sw" . If you need more help, or
if I am wrong and that doesn't work, please feel free to email me.