[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/intern/tools/tinderbox .tinderboxrc tinderbox-blender.pl

Wouter van Heyst bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 01:49:20 +0100 (CET)

larstiq (Wouter van Heyst) 2003/03/26 01:49:20 CET

  Modified files:
    blender/intern/tools/tinderbox tinderbox-blender.pl
  Added files:
    blender/intern/tools/tinderbox .tinderboxrc

  Log:
  to implement a configuration file, I've made the choice to simply 'do
  $rcfile' inside the BuildIt() loop so it is possible to change, for
  example, $BuildAutotools and have tinderbox pick it up on the next
  iteration. To accomodate that I've reshuffled the code a bit:
  InitVars now initializes variables to default values, ConditionalArgs is
  only for stuff that might change whilst tinderbox is running. So
   if ($UNAME eq 'Darwin') type code is now located in InitVars, as the
  arch is not likely to change under tinderbox's nose. (Perhaps renaming
  some of the subs is in order to reflect their nature, but not critical)

  - 2 new global vars: $rcfile and @BuildType
  - @BuildType changed from $BuildType, and index into that with
          $BuildAutotools to get the description.
  - $FE moved to InitVars instead of ConditionalArgs, as it is conditional on
          <arch>, which should not chance during the running of the script
  - Moved code that relies on variables likely to be changed in .tinderboxrc
          to ConditionalArgs
  - Computing the BTVersion everytime in ConditionalArgs because it would
          otherwise be another global
  - Added example .tinderboxrc

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.25      +41 -32    blender/intern/tools/tinderbox/tinderbox-blender.pl