[Bf-committers] Now for Tuhopuu OSX

car bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 18:12:41 -0500

I will try the Bf stuff again. But for now...
TUHOPUU ! OSX !

Okay now that is there.,

At first several times it would crash looking for avi files. After unix
stuff I now have
it makeing for close to two hours then I get this error code. I use the
command
" make -i -k "
I read in the 'man' that -k tries to continue where it left off and -i
tries to get past errors.
Are those of any use ?

Code:

make[4]: Target `debug' not remade because of errors.
make[4]: Leaving directory
`/Users/joiceannhall/Marshmallow/tuhopuu/blender/source/blender/avi/
intern'
make[3]: *** [debug] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/Users/joiceannhall/Marshmallow/tuhopuu/blender/source/blender/avi'
make[2]: *** [debug] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/Users/joiceannhall/Marshmallow/tuhopuu/blender/source/blender'
make[1]: *** [debug] Error 1
make[2]: Entering directory
`/Users/joiceannhall/Marshmallow/tuhopuu/blender/source'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/lib/libjpeg.a', needed by
`/Users/joiceannhall/Marshmallow/tuhopuu/blender/obj//darwin-6.4-
powerpc/debug/blenderdynamic'.
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/lib/libpng.a', needed by
`/Users/joiceannhall/Marshmallow/tuhopuu/blender/obj//darwin-6.4-
powerpc/debug/blenderdynamic'.
make[2]: Target `link' not remade because of errors.
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/Users/joiceannhall/Marshmallow/tuhopuu/blender/source'
make[1]: *** [debug] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/Users/joiceannhall/Marshmallow/tuhopuu/blender/source'
make: *** [debug] Error 2
make: Target `all' not remade because of errors.
make: Leaving directory
`/Users/joiceannhall/Marshmallow/tuhopuu/blender'
[Joiceann-Halls-Computer:~/Marshmallow/tuhopuu/blender] joiceannhall%

I do not know what the last lovely lines look like at the successful
compile.
However I do remember at the end of python it looked sort of like that.

Am I close ?