[Bf-committers] Still trying the osx build

Charles Wardlaw bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 06:02:43 -0800 (PST)

It would seem that someone's been working on the physics code recently
and the errors you posted reflect some changes that haven't fully been
implemented (someone correct me if I'm wrong).  You may want to
download the nightly build tarball from 16 march 2003 -- that's the one
I used and after creating a few symbolic links, and getting fink to
install some stuff it finally compiled just fine (took about an hour of
hacking around).

As for the make process: it's *supposed* to not rebuild things you've
already built if there were no errors on a file, but for whatever
reason the NAN makefiles rebuild some things on every iteration
through.

- Charles