[Bf-committers] Still trying the osx build

LarstiQ bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:01:04 +0100

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 08:49:13AM -0500, car wrote:
<snip>
> Also is there a way to continue on past that point in compileing or
> must I start over from
> scratch ?

Make handles dependencies and all that, you can just type make and it
picks up where it left (unless you changed something it depends on).

> Heres code.
>
> OdePhysicsController.cpp:533: `ap' undeclared (first use this function)
> OdePhysicsController.cpp:537: parse error before `+=' token
> OdePhysicsController.cpp:508: warning: unused variable `const int dReal'
> OdePhysicsController.cpp: In member function `virtual void
> ODEPhysicsController::GetLinearVelocity(float&, float&, float&)':
> OdePhysicsController.cpp:564: `dBodyGetLinearVel' undeclared (first use
> this
> function)

I believe this is because the real error is it can't find the ode
include file, as ODE isn't built by default on OSX. Committing a fix.

LarstiQ