[Bf-committers] Still trying the osx build

car bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:49:13 -0500

This is my first post so don't rip me apart if I do something wrong.

I like others have started to learn unix because of this. So I am a
poser for now . >

I am still digging at the OSX compile. And I see that it is compling
the ode stuff
or game engine, then it crashes looking for a ode file. But since
'game' does not work
how do I make it stop that set of compileing and continue untill it
crashes on something else ^v^

Also is there a way to continue on past that point in compileing or
must I start over from
scratch ?

Heres code.

OdePhysicsController.cpp:533: `ap' undeclared (first use this function)
OdePhysicsController.cpp:537: parse error before `+=' token
OdePhysicsController.cpp:508: warning: unused variable `const int dReal'
OdePhysicsController.cpp: In member function `virtual void
ODEPhysicsController::GetLinearVelocity(float&, float&, float&)':
OdePhysicsController.cpp:564: `dBodyGetLinearVel' undeclared (first use
this
function)
make[4]: ***
[/Users/Me/Marshmallow/bf-blender/blender/obj/darwin-6.4-powerpc/
gameengine/blphys/blode/OdePhysicsController.o] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 1