[Bf-committers] Code Cleanup

LarstiQ bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 22:08:28 +0100

On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 03:55:40PM -0600, Kent Mein wrote:

> > Anyone have a problem with hans doing cvs surgery and removing the following?
> >
> > blender/source/sumo
> >

> Also some more things to clean up while were at it ;)
> (bf-blender)
> blender/source/darwin/blendercreator.app
> blender/source/darwin/blenderpublisher.app

Hmm, perhaps they can be generated, but the current mechanism of keeping
them around in a skeleton form and copying does have it's elegance.
One way or the other, they really are needed for correct OSX
functionality, otherwise your application will not get any input focus
and all that.

> remove or move blender/source/blender/release_log.txt to
> blender/doc/release_log.txt

Aye, this is good candidate for that, any other documentation that can
move there? The ones you mention in your other mail, but then?

> remove or move blender/compileblender_freebsd-4.7-i386.sh
> (if move could put it in blender/make or maybe blender/source/tools?)
> (also maybe do the same with py-compile?)

Hmm, we have make/ and projectfiles/, can the projectfiles/ content be
moved to make to keep it all in one place?

> move blender/release_226.txt to blender/doc/
>
> For the ghost project (I know not related but someone on the server needs to
> do this and I don't have access to)
> it would also be nice if someone could do cvs surgery and remove:
> 	ghost/string
> 	ghost/autom*.cache
> 	doc/all
> and move: