[Bf-committers] Code Cleanup

Kent Mein bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:55:40 -0600

> Anyone have a problem with hans doing cvs surgery and removing the following?
>
> blender/source/sumo

Also some more things to clean up while were at it ;)
(bf-blender)
blender/source/darwin/blendercreator.app
blender/source/darwin/blenderpublisher.app

remove or move blender/source/blender/release_log.txt to
blender/doc/release_log.txt

remove or move blender/compileblender_freebsd-4.7-i386.sh
(if move could put it in blender/make or maybe blender/source/tools?)
(also maybe do the same with py-compile?)

move blender/release_226.txt to blender/doc/

For the ghost project (I know not related but someone on the server needs to
do this and I don't have access to)
it would also be nice if someone could do cvs surgery and remove:
	ghost/string
	ghost/autom*.cache
	doc/all
and move:
	ghost/intern to ghost/src

This last bit is optional stuff we could probably make into
small projects for people to work on (bf-blender).
What do all of you think?
	Removing:
		blender/source/blender/sign
		blender/source/blender/verify
		blender/intern/keymaker

	Merge the stuff from blender/creator into something in
		blender/source/?

Kent
--
mein@cs.umn.edu