[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/python BPY_interface.c Makefile.am blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x Blender.c Object.c gen_utils.c gen_utils.h interface.c interface.h

LarstiQ bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 01:14:04 +0100

On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 03:15:30PM -0800, Daniel Dunbar wrote:
> Shouldn't the guardedalloc include be the one in lib/guardedalloc
> not intern?

Yes, the -I in question comes from a Makefile.am, I guess it's possible
to have the intern projects install to lib/ from their Makefile.am's
also, or some other point they can always find. Including intern does
work for single user installations, but even then it's not the right
thing to do, imho. Having said all that, it's not the most important
aspect of the python rewrite, but certainly needs to be thought about
before it goes mainstream.

LarstiQ