[Bf-committers] Small intern warning cleanup & python freeze questions

Daniel Dunbar bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:47:23 -0800 (PST)

Is anyone going to complain if I commit an assortment of warning cleanups
for the intern directory? Mostly signed/unsigned mismatch comparisons and
implicit MT_Scalar->float conversions, oh and depreacted iostream.h vs iostream
inclusion.

Also, python freeze doesn't quite work for me - first of all the build_install_all
project tries to call the freeze.bat file but that fails because python can't find
freeze.py since it is being run from a different directory (is this a VS.NET thing?)

Second, even if I run freeze.bat by hand, it still doesn't work because it can't
find my config directory (I don't have a build-tree of Python 2.2 on this machine).
Commenting out the config-directory check in freeze.py lets freeze.py work (which
is odd, why does it check for a directory it doesnt need), but I don't really
understand the freezing stuff anyway.

Anyone else using projectfiles and have a solution? I would like to get a completely
OOB projectfile compile for VS.NET before (if?) I do anything else.

=====
daniel dunbar
daniel@zuster.org