[Bf-committers] OSX Java update breaks blender?

LarstiQ bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:25:15 +0100

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 11:37:13AM +0100, Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I reveived this report from 'cgul':
>
> ----------------------
> Something with the latest Java update broke my blender which  makes me
> sad.  I liked my blender and was just learning how to use it!!!
>
> Someone who knows about the codebase may have some insight into this,
> or it may be something completely unrelated that made this fail.  But
> be warned you may have some issues.
>
> The characteristics are... weird window/redraw behaviour.
>
> Anyone here succesfully updated their OSX java?

I just performed that upgrade, and blender seems to work as it should.
cgul, could you provide us with more information please? What exactly
doesn't work, any errors, how to produce the problems, anything.

LarstiQ