[Bf-committers] XFree 4.30 + Radeon 7500 + blender = CRASH

Jacek Popławski bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 03:04:27 +0100

On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 05:08:10PM +0100, Meino Christian Cramer wrote:
>  Using Blender (cvs) with the new XFree86 4.30 on a linux box, which
>  itsself uses an ATI Radeon 7500 (made by Sapphire) causes a crash
>  (segfault) when using the "DispWin" instead of "DispView" feature for
>  rendering/animation.

I have reported problems with render window just after free blender has been
announced. This is still open problem, and I think it's ignored for so long
time, because many developers are using closed source nvidia drivers :-(

--
Free Software - find interesting programs and change them
NetHack - meet interesting creatures, kill them and eat their bodies