[Bf-committers] Python path in EXPPYTHON?

Willian Padovani Germano bf-committers@blender.org
27 Jun 2003 23:07:30 -0300

On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 11:30, Douglas Bischoff wrote:
> Another one:
>
> import sys
> print sys.path
>
> This does not include either the blender executable directory or the
> directory set by "Python:" in the "file paths" texbutton.
>
> Can this be added?

Yes, we'll try to fix this part of the code now, it simply hasn't been
tackled yet.  About the Blender.sys module, it will probably need to be
implemented, at least for now.  With Python 2.3's extended import
mechanism it could probably be done differently, using the standard sys
and os modules, but that can be left for later.

Thanks for the sys.executable info, too.

--
Willian, wgermano@ig.com.br