[Bf-committers] Installation and/or splash screen

Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:30:55 +0200

Hi,

The rule was: (I didnt check the code!)

When the version in Blender is newer than the .B.blend, it shows the
splash at startup. The old splashes showed that in small text (if you
don't want to see this splash etc etc etc).

-Ton-