[Bf-committers] New UI "skins" patch-1 for review.

Florian Eggenberger bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:42:53 +0200

Hi,

i could compile blender with your patch.=20
but i had to do a "make clean" before compiling
or blender will crash on startup. don't know why.
tested blender a bit and no problems yet....
system: windows/gcc.

florian