[Bf-committers] Réf. : Re: [Bf-committers] Hello and a new platform comming...

bf-committers@blender.org bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:47:19 +0200

Hi Ton,

Yes, i'm interested by ! For the next month, I'll take an Internet
connection, so I'll work on all "administrative pb" after (cvs, upload,
releasing, etc).

Now, if you are interested by more information on the new computer
Morphos/Pegasos, You may see the following urls/documents:

for the hardware: http://www.pegasosppc.com/tech_specs.php
for the OS: http://www.pegasosppc.com/files/morphos_in_detail.pdf

In few words, Peg/MOS is what Commodore should have done but what never
was done ;-)
Check the pdf.

Best regards,
guillaume

Ton Roosendaal <ton@blender.org>
Envoyé par :
bf-committers-admin@blender.org
23/06/03 22:41
Veuillez répondre à bf-committers

        Pour :  bf-committers@blender.org
        cc :    (ccc : Guillaume Roguez-Quartz/CFR/SC/PHILIPS)
        Objet : Re: [Bf-committers] Hello and a new platform comming...
        Categorie:

Hi,

Yah, cool! I am not an OS expert (at all!). So can you give us a few
sentences about this OS? What has it todo with Amiga? What's the
userbase?

For Blender releases we've appointed 'platform managers', people owning
the responsibility to take care of Makefile & code compliancy, some
testing and helping out with the binary release. When the OpenGL lib is
available, are you interested in that?

-Ton-