[Bf-committers] OSX 2.27a

Douglas Bischoff bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:11:55 -0400

On Friday, June 20, 2003, at 04:22 PM, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> headerbuttons.c
> buttons.c
> editsca.c
>
> Nothing to do in interface.c here!

Whoops! My mistake. I remember seeing the tooltips while trying to
track down where to handle low-level interface code. I ended up in
interface.c, but you're quite right: that isn't where the tooltips were
DEFINED, just executed.

> Further, the reference guide (2.0, and game engine doc) are really
> good to use here. If you plan to do & finish it, I can just send you
> this engine reference doc. It's covers all until 2.24. There's also a
> good doc on the character animation (publisher 2.25 doc).

I bought the 2.0 book (actually found a copy at B&N!) so I have that,
but if you have the game engine & char anim update items I'll happily
snag those.

Many thanks!

-Bish