[Bf-committers] OSX 2.27a

Douglas Bischoff bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:53:07 -0400

On Friday, June 20, 2003, at 12:08 PM, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> - much more responsive interface (open radiosity buttons and move
> mouse around, now try with the older ones)
> - no freeze in 'millions of colors' anymore, but still runs slower.

Hm. I never had a problem with either of these two issues. Still don't,
so I guess that's good. I typically run Blender on a dual-monitor
system with both monitors set to Millions of colors and never noticed
either a slowdown at full screen or a freeze.

> - render window still cannot be closed, but switching between
> 'dispview' and 'dispwin' goes OK now

Check.

> - pressing ESC while rendering reacts fast & realible now

Check, so far.

> - tooltips nicely appear after 0.3 seconds

Check.

> - and of course vertex paint and face select run fine.

Check.

Folks, I am about to start going through the tooltips and add those
that are missing and try to make those that are there more consistent
with Apple's guidelines (as suggested by Matt Ebb). Is this the best
board to query if the function of a particular button/element isn't
clear to me as a user as it is, and who'd like to handle committing the
changes for me once I get them in there?

I'm going to stay in interface.c for the time being.

Thanks!

-Bish