[Bf-committers] code question.

car bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 12:37:31 -0400

--Apple-Mail-2-78439734

Quick stuff.

In my pursuit to sort of get Aqua blender.
I have figured out sort of a way. Maybe.

I was thinking that if I removed ALL other views and buttons except.
The small
question mark toolbox button at the very top left of the blender
window. Then I could figure out
how to aquaify that button and the 3d view. Plus I always wanted a slim
blender without all of the buttons. Note this would just be a test.

Orrrr

As I dig through the code I find COLORSHADE_GREY all over the place.
Maybe if I change that to
the aqua code something could work. Maybe.

My questions:

How do I get rid of buttons and get it to compile still. I tried
deleting the code then the #include
stuff but both did not compile.

And where is the cursor code so I may make the cursor BIGGER. the thing
is way to tiny.

I did change a few things so far. Easy stuff. UV sphere mapping is back
for OSX . And I changed the
armatures inactive color to red, that makes it soooooo much easier to
see which one is
selected.

Note: these are just my builds and have posted them in blender.org.

www.aprilcolo.com/bunny/spinfruit.sit

if you want the file.

--Apple-Mail-2-78439734

Quick stuff.

In my pursuit to sort of get Aqua blender.

I have figured out sort of a way. Maybe.

I was thinking that if I removed ALL other views and buttons except.
The small

question mark toolbox button at the very top left of the blender
window. Then I could figure out

how to aquaify that button and the 3d view. Plus I always wanted a
slim blender without all of the buttons. Note this would just be a
test.

Orrrr

As I dig through the code I find <bigger>COLORSHADE_GREY all over the
place. Maybe if I change that to

the aqua code something could work. Maybe.

My questions:

How do I get rid of buttons and get it to compile still. I tried
deleting the code then the #include

stuff but both did not compile.

And where is the cursor code so I may make the cursor BIGGER. the
thing is way to tiny.

I did change a few things so far. Easy stuff. UV sphere mapping is
back for OSX . And I changed the

armatures inactive color to red, that makes it soooooo much easier to
see which one is

selected.

Note: these are just my builds and have posted them in blender.org.

www.aprilcolo.com/bunny/spinfruit.sit

if you want the file.

</bigger>
--Apple-Mail-2-78439734--