[Bf-committers] exppython OS X

Sat, 14 Jun 2003 23:18:12 +0200

Hi,

Ok, the test revealed that I was still linking against the old lib.
As Michael Velikanje already told me!

It doesnt crash here however, but gives "ERROR: python script error"
popup while running.
Now doing a full recompile (make clean).

Maybe I am not the good person to test however. Don't expect more than
comments "yes it does not crash". :)

-Ton-