[Bf-committers] semantic of the MetaElem fields

Jacques Guignot bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 20:17:37 +0000

--------------070106090004020006090207

Hi!

I'm currebtly working on the Python API, precisely on the MetaBall module.
This API gives r/w access to all the fields of the constituents of a
metaball, the MetaElems.

For the user doc (and the docstrings of the API) , I need to know the
semantics of these fields.

fields* type, x,y,z, s,len* : ok, I found by myself.
field *pad* : I suppose it's here for padding
fields* next, prev *: no importance

fields *lay, flag,selcol, expx, expy, expz, rad,rad2,maxrad2 , mat,
imat* : I need some help!

>typedef struct MetaElem {
>	struct MetaElem *next, *prev;
>
>	short type, lay, flag, selcol;
>	float x, y, z;
>	float expx, expy, expz;
>	float rad, rad2, s, len, maxrad2;
>	int pad;
>
>	float *mat, *imat;
>
>} MetaElem;

Tks in advance!

--------------070106090004020006090207

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Hi!<br>
I'm currebtly working on the Python API, precisely on the MetaBall
module.<br>
This API gives r/w access to all the fields of the constituents of a
metaball, the MetaElems.<br>
For the user doc (and the docstrings of the API) , I need to know the
semantics of these fields.<br>
fields <b>lay, flag,selcol, expx, expy, expz, rad,rad2,maxrad2 , mat,
imat</b> : I need some help!<br>
 cite="mid20030613100001.14011.22953.Mailman@xserve.blender.org">
  <pre wrap="">
typedef struct MetaElem {