[Bf-committers] Doxygen project

Stephane SOPPERA bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:38:34 +0200

> While  getting more confident with it again, I'll decide to either:
>
> - write docs!
> - restructure it all!
>
> With the emphasis on the last... i've got ideas to build it from
> ground  up again. Don't forget that this low level interface/screen
> code in  Blender was originally written for irix windows (pre-opengl),
> then  converted to opengl, and got polluted with Glut and later on
> attached  to Ghost. The inner structure now radically should be
> cleaned up, and  nicely attached to ghost again. That's the only way
> to get it to  understanding.

Hi!

I'm currently working on putting blender inside a windows of the
WXwindows toolkit.

Will your changes affect the ghostwinlay.c file?
I'm asking that since, now, by simply making changes in this file, I can
put blender in another window of a GUI toolkit. (allthough it's not
finished yet, I've allready have good results).

Thanks for the answer,

--
Stephane SOPPERA
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/stephane.soppera