[Bf-committers] Current OS X compile errors

Douglas Bischoff bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:51:42 -0400

On Monday, Jun 9, 2003, at 16:05 US/Eastern, Willian Padovani Germano
wrote:

> Thanks, Douglas : ) (and thanks to Michael Velikanje, too, for also
> reporting problems with exppython in OS X).  I needed to make changes
> that part of the code -- should have used 'extern' in the declarations,
> my fault.  Could you check if that is ok, now?

Most recent CVS as of this morning:

ld: multiple definitions of symbol _Image_Type
source/.libs/libblender_source.al(libblender_api2_2x_la-Image.lo)
definition of _Image_Type in section (__DATA,__data)
source/.libs/libblender_source.al(libblender_api2_2x_la-NMesh.lo)
definition of _Image_Type in section (__DATA,__common)

Looks like there's one that got by us. Let me know when you have a
chance to work on it and I'll try to build from that!

-Bischofftep