[Bf-committers] Maximum Frame Number

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:02:35 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> BTW: 18000 frames means continuous anims of 12 minutes can be rendered
> (pal). Quite acceptable. But of course not in *all* situations. :)

Hi Ton!

Of course, I would agree that 12 minutes of video PER SCENE is certainly
enough.

Though remember that Blender can now also be used as a decent a/v
compositing tool (the sequencer), and it's a bit of a pity that
it can't be used to _composite_ a single movie longer than 12 minutes,
either.

But well, you could always composite parts of 12 minutes and then just
concatenate them externally.