[Bf-committers] procedural translation proposal

John K. Walton bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 10:16:53 -0400 (EDT)

clarification:
1) are the changes proposed to address the performance problems with this
   feature on some platforms?
2) or there was some functional inadequacy that the previous method
   lacked (e.g. translation was gramatical gibberish).