[Bf-committers] Code readablity

Casey Corn bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 20:29:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

I've re-committed the IMB_imbuf_types.h with hopefully
clearer docs which (hopefully) preserve the code
readablity.

Ton, could you please check this out to see if this is
acceptable?  Also, I don't know if you remembered to
check the imb_loadamiga function for readability as
well.  I'd like some feedback (from Ton or anyone else
who has an opinion :) ) before I start documenting
more functions, to avoid re-work.  I'm relatively new
to coding, so what may seem like the right amount of
docs for me might be way overboard :) .

Thanks!
Casey