[Bf-committers] CVS commit: blender/source/creator buildinfo.c creator.c

Maarten Gribnau bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 08:52:23 +0200

Hi,

Q> A good portion of files in the intern directory
> already have some doxygen comments in them.  I've
> already added c api of ghost to the docs.  Regarding
> ghost: there is already a \mainpage tag in the sources
> and a doxygen config file template in ghost/doc which
> tells me that someone has already spent time on
> documenting ghost.  I could probably figure out how to
> generate the docs using the template file (it looks as
> if a ghost makefile substitutes things like blender
> versions and root directories to make a real config
> file).  However, it might be more efficient to ask
> whoever made the docs to do it :)
That was me. Documentation is indeed fairly complete for ghost.

In the blender repository, creating the docs means running doxygen with the
config file by hand. This will create docs for the interface. In fact, most of
ghost is documented and there used to be another config file that would generate
documentation for everything. However, most developers won't dive in the
internals of ghost and they don't care.

In the new ghost repository (separate from Blender), the make system builds the
documentation.

Maarten