[Bf-committers] Gameengine - ODE and Python

Kester Maddock bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 23:20:12 +1200

Did anyone try to compile this?  I think I missed a file. ;)
http://mysite.reblended.com/alien-xmp/bl-game-patch.tar.gz (124k)

OdeSensors.* go in source/gameengine/Physics/BlOde
KX_ICollisionSensor.h goes in source/gameengine/Ketsji
patch -p0 < path/to/bl-game.patch
in source/gameengine and
patch -p0 < path/to/bl-game-soundsystem.patch
in intern/SoundSystem.

Today I tried running the Blender Gamekit through it.  Segfaults all over the
place :)  Currently, physics are not generated for objects without actor in
gameproperties enabled.  If you add a collision sensor to an object without
actor, blender will crash.

I fixed this hopefully in my local tree - games tend to crash in the render
code now.  I'll look closer at this on the weekend.

Kester