[Bf-committers] Gameengine - ODE and Python

Kester Maddock bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 00:17:08 +1200

Here is what I've got so far:
http://mysite.reblended.com/alien-xmp/bl-game-patch.tar.gz (124k)

The tarball contains two new source files, two patches and my testing .blends.

The OdeSensors.* files go in source/gameengine/Physics/BlOde - cvs isn't
picking up new files and I have to get up for work tomorrow :(

Good Luck!

Kester