[Bf-committers] slight modifications in Makefiles

LarstiQ bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 19:18:43 +0200

On Sat, Jul 26, 2003 at 07:10:38PM +0200, Hans Lambermont wrote:
> Jacques Guignot wrote:
>
> > Here is a small excerpt from the messages of the final link of blender :
> > -lpthread -lpthread -lpthread -lpthread -L/usr/lib -lpthread -lpthread
> > Seems the linker ***loves*** to link with lpthread!
>
> Which build system; Traditional or Auto* ?

Sounds like auto* to me, if (sub) convenience libraries include
-lpthread in their dependencies, it gets used in the parent library/app
as many times as there are sub libraries with that dependency.

LarstiQ