[Bf-committers] 2.28 Ahoy 2!

Nathan Vegdahl bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:20:03 -0700 (PDT)

Ack!  I just downloaded 2.28, and there's something missing from the material
system: texture effects!  I would have caught this earlier had I been able to
compile blender's source code (much less work on it).

   Anyway, in tuhopuu there is a drop down menu that let's you select a shader
parameter to be effected by the texture.  That is what I mean by "texture
effects".

   Other then that, the material system is wonderful!  And I like the
modifications you did, Ton (especially seperating the diffuse and specular
shaders).
   Actually, speaking of that, if/when you do put the texture effects back in,
you should probably seperate it into two seperate menu's (one for diffuse
parameters and one for specular).  Though if you'd like to leave it until
school get's back in, I will probably be able to deal with it then myself.

   Thanks everyone for all your work!  And I'm sorry I couldn't be of any help.
:-(

--Nathan "Cessen" Vegdahl