[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel BKE_global.h blender/source/blender/src buttons.c drawobject.c editmesh.c editscreen.c

Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:36:01 +0200

Hi,

I checked it with subsurfs... what is what you call 'rather strange'?
Maybe I should alter the drawing order or so... with transp over the
subsurf wire.

Since you edit the mesh itself, i better keep displaying faces & edges
of the mesh, not in the subsurf.

-Ton-