[Bf-committers] Python API problems / OpenAL now found

Willian Padovani Germano bf-committers@blender.org
21 Jul 2003 02:31:23 -0300

On Sun, 2003-07-21 at 01:09, Meino Christian Cramer wrote:
(...)
>  The fresh blender- cvs builds, but there is still a bug in the Python
>  API.
>
>  In the scripts yable (Yafray exporter), the following code fragments
>  fails :
(...)
>  "Lens" is not found.

The API has lens, not Lens.  That's also what's documented in the now
old 2.25 Python doc.  Only recently I read about "Lens", and only about
Yable.  There will soon be a new version of the exporter to Yafray
supporting the "NewPy", so as a last minute decision, we took the chance
to get rid of a few minor things like this duplicate name and the now
meaningless block type var for most modules.  This makes a possible
future API cleanup a little smoother.

--
Willian, wgermano@ig.com.br