gripes -- Re: [Bf-committers] New render options

Hans Lambermont bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:00:12 +0200

Chris Want wrote:

> >been enabled during compile time (and there exist many). The only way to
> >get this right is to use sdl-config. Dropping sdl-config will only get you
> >into deep trouble. *Never* do this. It's a lot better and safer to add a
> >- --witih-sdl-config={path} option to configure.

Not sure if it helps anyone, but we had SDL in extern/ at NaN, meaning
that we used out own makefile wrappers to call configure, maybe patch
something, and then build SDL and install it in lib/ per platform.
Just Say The Word and I'll dig it up.

Hans
--
http://lambermont.webhop.org/   () ascii ribbon campaign - against HTML mail,