[Bf-committers] Group selection menu

Fri, 18 Jul 2003 19:12:37 +0200

Hi,

I think it's a waste to reserve three hotkeys for 1 menu... Blender
already has a memory, so a 2nd time SHIFT+G, Enter will repeat a
command. There's also the 1-2-3-4-etc hotkey to select items in a menu
(U-2 being a personal favorite!).

I rather see a proposal for how we'll treat hotkeys in the future...

-Ton-