[Bf-committers] Fwd: [Bf-funboard] Rotating from the camera view

Douglas Bischoff bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:57:12 -0400

Hello, all!

This seemed like something in my league, and something I noticed just
recently myself as being irritating. I'll give it a whack unless it's
deemed that this is not the behavior we want. Here's what I see the
simple flow being:

* Upon receiving a command that changes the view (rather than SETTING
the view, i.e. not 7key, 1key, or 3key, etc.) set the current view
coordinates & direction to that of the active camera.
* Switch out of camera mode, stay in perspective mode.

That'd be it! Thoughts?

-Bish

Begin forwarded message: